Friday, October 03, 2014

FRIDAY FAVOURITES

Hello! As my first post on this new blog I thought I would start by introducing my "Friday Favourites" a post that consists of all my favourite fashion and beauty finds from the previous week, some will be purchased items of my own and some will be images that have made it onto my forever growing wish list! If you wish to see certain types of items, brands or even a certain category one week then leave a comment below and I can assure you I will publish a little something for you! 

So here it is, the first of many,  Friday Favourites...



1. Chanel Perfection Lumiere
I actually picked up this foundation at duty free and always wanted to try this certain product, so being tax free I couldn't help but purchase this little one. I absolutely love this foundation I have been wearing it non-stop ever since I bought it! This product is beautiful when wanting a medium to full-coverage finish (depending on the build). When first applying this foundation it can come across as very dewy and that it hasn't quite set, but give it about a minute and a gorgeous finish is given with a slight glow. I believe its retail price is £36 in the UK, so I know what question you probably want to ask me, Is it worth the money? In all honestly no it is not worth £36. It is rather long lasting I don't have to reapply on a night out which says something yet it can sometimes not have the best appearance when applied with certain brushes however I would purchase it all over again as a gift to myself because I am completely obsessed with it! 

2. Real Techniques Expert Face Brush 
I have many Real Techniques brushes and Mac however not quite the right brush when wanting to apply my Chanel Perfection Lumiere foundation... until now. Before I was trying foundation brushes from both Mac and Real Techniques I also experimented with the  Real Techniques buffing brush but I recently purchased the expert face brush from Real Techniques and it works wonders with this foundation. I am able to apply the product quickly and mostly evenly before the product dries on my face so this brush just had to make it into my favourites! 

3. Armani Si Perfume
Yes, as my name is "Armarnie" my mum loves coming home and making me try all her new perfumes which happen to be Armani brand. Last week she introduced me to the fragrance Armani Si. This perfume is absolutely stunning, many would say that Vanilla is the most distinctive scent however a hint of peach is what hits my senses first. I love many of the Armani fragrances but after my mums wonder of a purchase this could be my new favourite perfume for the Autumn!

4. Garnier Ultimate Blends - Coconut Oil
Oh my years of life, I absolutely adore this product! I've had it for about a week and already used about 1/6 of the bottle! Because of me being mixed race I do have textured hair, the kind that looks lovely and healthy the day I wash it but the morning after it looks horrendous due to dry ends. I have always used Argan oil, however my friend mentioned coconut oil, I absolutely love anything coconut so I thought this oil would be perfect for me and it is. I can use this product as a heat protector and a frizz serum! TWO IN ONE. I love the finish this product gives to my hair and I have had so many compliments on how shiny and healthy my hair looks due to using this product. Another successful purchase by moi.  

5. Body Shop Seaweed Toner
This little sample bottle is a saviour. I bought it for 50p as my boyfriend pointed it out to me and I can no longer go without this product. Ever have those days where you remove all your make up and still feel that your face isn't completely bare? I used this toner after removing what I thought was all of my make up and the little cotton wool pads revealed all and made my skin feel extremely fresh!

6. Chanel Boy Lipstick
This lipstick has lived on beauty blogs for as long as I can remember therefore I knew I had to give this one a go. This lipstick is the most perfect nude shade for me, due to my medium to dark complexion this lipstick has a lovely pink tone to match any pink of bronzed eye looks, which happen to be my two favourites! 

7. Eyelure Naturalites 060
I go from fake lashes to fake lashes constantly, I don't have a favourite and as it stands now I don't think I ever will due to my indecisive eyelash needs. However I was actually in Savers and I found these for £1.99, BARGAIN RIGHT. At this present moment in time these lashes are just perfect they give the right amount of length to my lashes and the most perfect amount of volume. The way I would describe these is that they actually look like lash extensions rather than stick on's, and that is an absolute winner for me! Next time I wear these lashes, will probably be on my BIRTHDAY SUNDAY, I'll upload a picture for you all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment