Saturday, November 08, 2014

MAC- KEEPSAKES REP LIP BAG


It's that time of year! Christmas is on the way and Mac have released their holiday editions and I am so excited to collect, collect, collect! I recently purchased their Keepsakes Red Lip bag, it consists of a lipstick, lip liner and lip glass in the shade Ruby Woo, one of macs most popular reds. I had been meaning to pick up the lipstick of Ruby Woo for ages and I thought this was the perfect opportunity to do so as I'm getting two other products, not to mention a free make up bag, which is absolutely adorable. The makeup bag is of medium size covered in white glitter with a gorgeous pearl trim around the zip. 


The aim of this set is to wear all products together, however I'm not too sure the lip glass could be used for every day use due to how much it enhances the drama of your overall look, yet it is still a beautiful colour and the consistency of the product is great. 

This set only retails for £32 on the Mac website. Also available are the Keepsake lip bags in both Nude and Coral. Are you guys going to purchase the red, nude or coral?
Lipliner, Lipstick and Lipglass in RUBY WOO.

7 comments:

  1. It's really bad that there is no Mac store here in my country
    www.lemondedeouej.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh that's a shame! does Mac not ship to where you live?

      Delete
  2. It's a very bright red shade, but it looks fantastic on your skin tone. I think the nude keepsake bag will be on my Christmas list! xx

    Rhiannon Talks - Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the nude is lovely, it was the one I was originally going to get however I wasn't sure if the nude would be nude for my complexion, but yes definitely add one to your Christmas list it's such good value! xx

      Delete
  3. I love Ruby Woo and this gloss looks perfect over the top x
    Freya's Fashion Chapter | TOPSHOP GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post, looks lovely! x

    http://liliummind.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete