Afternoon girlies, I'm at home alone feeling sorry for myself today as I'm not feeling in the best of conditions, however thats good news because I can entertain myself by blogging for you all! I wanted to do this post today as even though its not the beginning of the new year its the start of the first full week. I have so many products I have written down on my phone and notebooks all over the house that I wish to buy and never actually get round to it. I want to set myself a challenge for 2015 and you guys too if you're up for it!
The aim of this challenge is to create a wish list of 12 products you've always wanted but never got round the buying. Each month through out 2015 you will try to purchase one of these items and at the end of the year we will see how many we actually got hold of!
LETS DO THIS..
I'll start from left to right, top to bottom. Got it? You got it.
1. Mac Soft and Gentle skin finish - I do own Mac's Global Glow skin finish and it's one of my favourite highlighters so I would love to get round to purchasing Soft and Gentle as I was originally meant to get that one in the first place but the store was out of stock as its so popular.
2. Chanel Quad in Tisse Venitien - I've lusted over this quad for month now I'm not even sure it's still in stock however Chanel really know how to sell their quads and I'd be happy with any one of the them!
3. Beauty Blender - I know I know it's really bad that I STILL do not own a beauty blender that I have wanted for ages and I don't even know why?! Maybe I cant understand spending that amount of money on a sponge. Oh well it's "equipment right?
4. Nars Lovejoy Blush - I only own one Nars blush, to be honest I don't own many Nars products at all however I saw a review on this product last year and I absolutely loved the finish especially for my skin tone.
5. Mac Face and Body Foundation - I have two foundations that are my top two. One being Mac's Studio Fix Powder that I wear just for every day or to work. I am overly pleased with the foundation and I've been wearing it for over a year now and gone through about 4 of them! However I have got back into the habit of liquid foundations so wish to try Mac's Face and Body.
6. Mac Kinda Sexy lipstick - I literally only just saw this product last night on Instagram. Someone had wrote a review and uploaded a number of pictures with them wearing it and I just fell in love with the shade! This may even be my January purchase I love it that much.
7. Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour kit - Okay so what make up fanatic doesn't lust over this product? If you don't want this in your life then you must be crazy! I honestly cannot wait to have this little palette of joy in my room. I mean a palette consisting of 6 different highlights and bronzers? PERFECT.
8. Urban Decay Streak lipstick - Back in early 2014 I bought my friend this lipstick in the shade Native and once I saw it on I absolutely loved it. After researching into these lipsticks I found the shade Streak and its gorgeous with its warm coral-pink tone.
9. Eyeko Liquid Liner - Now my winged eyeliner still isn't as perfect as I'd like it to be. Its bearable but not spot on so I'm still experimenting with liquid liners and I've heard good things about Eyeko.
10. Nars Duo Eyeshadow in Alhambra - I've wanted this for a while and not really for any particular reason other than I just want to try some Nars eyeshadows and what better way than to purchase one of their duos? I love this little double set in the colours Metallic Rose Mist and Gold Champagne.