Good morning girls! It's exactly a week until me and Bruno set off on our first holiday together to Mexico and I am super super SUPER excited! I basically have all my holiday bits together but its always infuriating finding new things that may not come in time or you have already bought a similar item. Below are some things I wish I saw earlier so that they would be coming to Mexico with me, but who says they can't be for after my holiday!
1. I absolutely love this bag! The size, the colour, everything is perfect and just screams summer to me! I think it would be perfect to use as either a travel bag on the plane, a beach bag or even both. Considering its a designer bag I think the price is reasonable at £180, so who says it wont be an upcoming buy for me!
2. The sandals are just gorgeous. I was never a fan of the gladiator look until being inspired by Kourtney Kardashian. She really knows how to pull off the high leg sandals, however I think i'll stick to the low ones for now.
3. I mean who doesn't love Triangl bikinis! I love bright colours however this one has to be my favourite as its just more simple compared to the others which consist of around 4 different colours!
4. Again, I never warmed to cat eye sunglasses until spotting them on the oldest Kardashian sister Kourtney! They really suit her face shape and I discovered that they also suit mine, thanks Kourt!
5. Hats are everywhere nowadays. I always need to wear a hat because I get migraines if I'm in direct sunlight for too long, so why not look fancy whilst soaking up the heat in a floppy hat instead of a beach hat.
Whats on your holiday wish lists girls? And what's your favourite from my list?