Afternoon Ladies! I have currently been lusting over more shadows, palettes and eye goodies which I do on a regular basis, and my wish list for eye products for 2015 is growing pretty quick so thought I would show a few of my favourites that I hope to purchase some time soon! I have a pretty busy day but I am determined to get something to you on my usual monday so today so this will be a brief post which I do apologise for!
1. Too Faced Shadow Insurance, Lemon Drop £17
2. Mac Eyeshadow, Tempting £13
3. Bobbi Brown Long Wear Gel Liner £18
4. Nars St-Paul-De-Vence Eyeshadow Duo £25
5. The Balm, Whats Your Type? Mascara £13.50
6. Too Faced Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bar £39
So thats £125.50 worth of saving I need to work on, wish me luck girls!