Monday, February 02, 2015

JANUARY FAVOURITES

Welcome to February girls! Today I would love to share with you my favourite January beauty products. I actually feel that January went rather slow, I know its a very unpopular opinion but when you think about it, Christmas and New Years feels ages ago now. With the cold weather I have much preferred being snuggled at home with my warm Ribena, reading The Hobbit, working out and watching Pretty Little Liars with my friend Tayler over going out and shopping for new goodies, however I did order a few online and these are my favourite for this month! 

First up are my Zoeva Rose Gold Brushes which I absolutely adore. One, because they are just beautiful to look at and two, they are just perfect to use. I got this set for Christmas and it consists of; a silk finish brush which I use to apply my Chanel Perfection Lumiere foundation, a large powder brush, a concealer buffer which I love to blend in my concealer/ Macs prep and prime together, a blush brush, a face shape brush which I use to contour with Nars Laguna and three eye brushes. I have got round to using the soft definer and petit crease brush which apply product beautifully however I am waiting to purchase Bobbi Browns gel liner before trying out the wing liner brush. I would definitely recommended this brand of make up brushes to anyone who doesn't know where to start or someone who just needs something new in their collection! Another favourite is actually the Kilner jar that they are displayed in, I bought a couple of these for my other brushes too and how adorable do they look, I bought them from Wilkinsons for..£3!
Next is Macs lipstick in Angel. I have been wearing this lipstick constantly. Its the most perfect pink shade for my skin tone as its not too over powering or to dull, it sits on my lips just right. The colour is also perfect for me as it doesn't just go with a pink based face but a bronzed based face too which is my personal favourite. I know for a fact I will be re-purchasing this lipstick once its hit its end. 
Ohhhh, hello Illamasqua. I made an order and it was the most perfect cream order I've ever made. First up is the cream blush in Zygomatic which is a naked pink shade, and oh my it is absolutely gorgeous. For events/days other than work I have been wearing this blush non-stop as it works beautifully which Chanel's bronzing base as my contour. It has such a gorgeous finish leaving the skin looking super glowy, highlight isn't even necessarily needed when wearing this product it is that eye-catching! The best thing is you only need the tiniest amount of product on your brush and it goes such a long way! The second Illamasqua product I ordered was the Vintage Metallix cream shadow in the shade Embellish. This product allows easy application with a brush or even with a steady finger when applied directly to the lid, the product is of a metallic cream-gel texture which is very longer lasting and build-able. You can easy wear this colour on the lid with a soft brown in the crease and a dark brown in the outer corner to make a perfect bronzed look. 
From top to bottom - 1/ Mac Angel lipstick, 2/ Illamasqua Zygomatic Cream blush, 3/ Illamasqua Vintage Metallix 
What are you favourite products from last month girls? And would you recommend any for myself? 

2 comments:

  1. MAC angel is my favourite lipstick shade! Its so flattering and can be worn any time. would love if you could check out my fashion blog? :)

    Istylethereforeiiwear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah of course I can, we can follow each other too if you like?:) x

      Delete