Wednesday, December 10, 2014

MAKE UP GIFTS FOR THE..

Hello everyone, apologies for the lack of blog posts again I've just been so tied up at work and applying for Uni I haven't had much time to myself, I haven't even bought my Christmas presents which is a major issue for me! Anyways, this month I am going to be super busy so unfortunately I cannot promise more than one post per week however I will try my very best to post as much as I can! So from that note here are my gifts for the...

Eyeshadow Enthusiast 

CHANEL LES 4 OMBRES Multi-Effect Quadra Eyeshadow 232 - £40.

Being an eyeshadow enthusiast I have been admiring this product by Chanel for months now. I think the colours are so different to your everyday palette. You have your very strong pigmented green in the top left which would look perfect to line the bottom lash line, a peachy shade in the top right which would look stunning on the lid, you then have your highlight shadow in the bottom left and to the bottom right you have then green/grey shade which would look great if you popped that into your outer corner. I think this gift would be perfect for anybody that lusts over eyeshadow all the shades are absolutely beautiful and who doesn't admire a Chanel product?

Lipgloss Lover
Stilla Putting on the Glitz Lip Glaze Set - £27.50 ... VALUE £93!
This little set is adorable and you will be loved forever if you buy a lipgloss lover this gift. This set consists of 8 lip glazes; glamour, gleam, glint, glow, glitter, glimmer, glisten & glory, it also includes a glitz, gold headband as a little extra for your lipgloss lover. The presentation of the lip glazes is also just so cute with the golden tower. You don't even need to own certain shades of lipsticks to wear underneath your glaze, as you get 8 you can play around with colours and pair them with anything! 

Blush and Highlighter Bug

Urban Decay Naked Flushed - £22
I've had my eye on this since about October, I've seen the flushed collection many times but only really looked at it then. There are a number of different palettes consisting of a bronzer, highlighter and a blush which suits everyone depending on your skin tone. My personal favourite is the palette "Streak". This product would be perfect for a blush/highlighter/bronzer lover as THEY GET ALL THREE which go perfectly together, what more could they ask for? 

I have to admit I am the eyeshadow enthusiast, which category would you fall under?

5 comments:

  1. I really want to try some of the Naked products. xox

    http://www.rainbowsandunicornsblog.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should, I LOVE all of the naked eyeshadow palettes. If you're going to get one I think the first is my favourite xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Chanel eyeshadow palette is a thing of beauty. I LOVE Dior's palettes too with the ornate designs in the pans.

    I'm also currently giving away a Naked Palette Dupe by Makeup Revolution London if anyone is interested: HERE

    Dandy Girl x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh I'll have to check out that Dior palette! and the makeup revolution palettes really are perfect dupes aren't they! xx

      Delete
  4. The Chanel is pricey but maaaan does it look beautiful!!! <3 I've only just got into green eyeshadows but I'm a definite convert!! :D xx

    Little Miss Katy | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete