Wednesday, November 12, 2014

THE MAKEUP TAG

What foundation do you use?
I am currently using two foundations. My first is the Studio Fix Powder Foundation by Mac and this is what I wear to work or if I just want a light coverage if i'm leaving the house in a hurry. And the second foundation I use is Chanel's Lumiere Perfection and I wear this when I'm going out or to a special event. 

How about concealer?
I use quite a few, recently I have been switching between Mac concealers and I use; studio fix, prolong wear and select cover-up. 

What do you think of false lashes?
I absolutely love to wear lashes I think they complete your overall look, however I wouldn't wear them on a everyday basis, only for an occasion or if I am taking pictures for my blog. 

What brand of mascara do you use?

I switch between so many and plan to try so many, right now I am using Benefits They're Real, Loreal's Voluminous and Maybelline Falsies mascara. 

Sephora or MAC?

I live in England so I do not have a Sephora so I will compare it to House of Fraser where there are plenty of brands and I would definitely prefer to shop there. 

What makeup tools do you use?
I'm guessing this is just a general question? So obviously my real techniques brushes, I mean who doesn't have those? I also couldn't live without my tweezers of ear buds, they are perfect for correcting slight make up errors. 

Do you use and eyeshadow primer?
Yes I do, I use whatever Urban Decay primer I have in my draw at the time. 

What is your favourite eyeshadow?
This is so so hard having a love for eyeshadows, but I would have to say Trick from the Naked 3 Palette.

What do you think of Pigment eyeshadows?

I absolutely love them, my favourite is Macs Naked pigment and I plan to purchase a lot more! 

What is your fave lipstick?
I have far too many so I'll choose my favourite everyday lipstick which is Chanel - Boy, a dark nude. 

What is your fave blusher to use?
Mac - Seduced at Sea, and it was from the aquatic collection, the packaging is adorable and the colour looks great on my complexion! 

Do you like drugstore makeup?
Definitely! Who wouldn't want to find a cheaper option? However I will admit I am a bit of a brand whore..

Name a makeup crime you hate.
This is a tricky one.. I'm not a major fan of applying moisturiser before my primer and foundation I just think it defeats the point of a matte finish, I'd much rather apply it the night before so my face is slightly moist and not greasy. 

Do you like colorful shades of makeup or neutrals?
It depends because I love pink shades! However I think I much prefer neutrals. 

If you could leave the house with just one makeup item what would it be?
Mine would have to be mascara, I'm not a fan of wearing foundation/concealer and nothing else, it just doesn't look right. 

Could leave the house with no makeup on?
I'd rather not but if I'm in a rush then yes I could. 

In your opinion, what's the best makeup line?
I do love MAC, i just think every product I've bought I have been satisfied with and I love all their different collections!

I Tag everyone who has read my tag to participate and leave me a comment once you've posted yours so I can take look at your blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment