Thursday, October 16, 2014

AUTUMN MAKE UP WISHLIST

Hello! I know this post is a little late, but I still thought why not and show you all my make up wish list for the season. During this time of year I do prefer a more neutral look running up towards the winter, especially with my complexion. As I have a medium-dark complexion during cold days my skin can look rather dull instead of glowy, so I do like to ensure my skin looks bright and awake! Hopefully, all these items will soon be in my makeup collection, however it might take a while of saving, if not then the Christmas List they shall go! 

Zoeva Rose Gold Brushes - £55
These brushes are absolutely gorgeous. I have now wanted them for months and thought to myself, "right, this is the time and they will be yours!" So be prepared to see these featured on my blog sometime soon *she wishes*.


Chanel Lipstick in Satisfaction - £25

I have one other Chanel lipstick in Boy and I adore the texture of it, its so creamy on the lip and gives such moisture so why would I not buy another one and this shade looks just perfect for a peachy/nude lip to brighten up a neutral face. 


Chanel eyeliner - Santal £19
I absolutely love the look of this brown shimmer liner. I would love to wear this with a brown smokey eye and smudge it onto the lower lash line to give the eyes an even more dramatic look. 


Nars Blush in Lovejoy - £22.50
I feel that this blush would really complement my complexion during the Autumn, this dark shimmer blush would look perfect with a harsh contour and a simple eye, consisting of a cream shimmer and a dark brown crease. 


Urban Decay Naked Basics 2 - £22
I do not own the first Naked basics palette and once the second one came out I knew I weren't going to, purely because I'm in love with this one! I felt that the first basics palette had many similarities to the Naked palette. So with this palette I can create simple matte looks or add other shimmer shadows for an even more dramatic look. This would also look great paired with the Chanel eyeliner in Santal. 

So there you have it, these are my items that have made it onto my Autumn Make up Wish list, what do you guys have on yours?



1 comment:

  1. what a perfect wish list, i would quite happily try out all of these haha! x

    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete