Sunday, October 05, 2014

"HALF" FACE OF THE DAY


Hello! As you guys get to know me you'll realise that for some odd reason I can never take a successful picture of my whole face? haha I much prefer one half of my face over the other, strange right. However, maybe thing could be my signature thang? Haha So here you go my lovlies, My first "Half" Face of the Day...

Primer - Body Shop Tea Tree Pore Minimiser 
Foundation - Chanel Perfection Lumiere 
Concealer - Mac Prolongwear 
Bronzer - Chanel Soleil Tan Bronzing Makeup Base 
Blush - Mac Extra Dimension in Seduced at Sea 
Highlight - Mac Global Glow 
Eyeshadows - Urban Decay Naked and Darkhorse From Naked palette), Mac Pigment in Naked. 
Eyeliner - Loreal Super Liner Perfect Slim
Mascara - Loreal Voluminous 
Lashes - Eyelure Naturalites 060
Lip liner - Mac Beet 
Lipstick - Kate Moss, Kiss of Life 

No comments:

Post a Comment