Friday, October 10, 2014

MONOCHROME FRIDAY FAVOURITES


Mango High Collar Top £34.99 - I've wanted this top for weeks and I held it off for so long and now my size is unfortunately out of stock, so if anyone notices that a size XS/S is back in stock, let me know!

Tory Burch - York Zip Continental Wallet £160

French Connection Disco Flare Striped skirt £28 - This isn't something that I would typically love, however picturing it with a floppy hat and a black off the shoulder top would look gorgeous on holiday.

Topshop Embellished High Top £32 - I adore this top and would love to pair it with either black skinny jeans or leather look leggings/trousers, with a red rip and a high slick back pony tail.

Mango Patent Ankle Boots £69.99 - These boots would look gorgeous with black skinny jeans or a tight skirt throughout the Autumn and Winter seasons. 

Mango Zip Neoprene-effect skirt £29.00 - I love this skirt, and I am planning to purchase this for when I visit Portugal in November. I plan to wear this with a white skirt and possibly the black patent ankle boots!

If there is anything else you guys would recommend me to add onto my monochrome wish list  then drop a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment